What Happens After You Request a Quote

By SchwebAdmin

When you complete our contact form or design your dream shed in our 3D shed builder, you’ve taken the first step to becoming a shed owner. It’s exciting to dream of how you’ll use the new space for storage, man cave, or a workshop. But what are the next steps you need to take? We won’t just show up to your house unannounced with your new shed, so here’s what you can expect before your shed is delivered.

Expect an Email and Call from Our Sales Team

You’ll always receive an email with a rough quote for your storage shed. Then, you can expect a call within two business days of contacting the Raber team. Depending on how much information you’ve provided us so far, this call usually takes 3-4 minutes. If you’ve designed a shed in our 3D shed builder, we’ll confirm a few things, like the final price, expected delivery window, and optional add-ons.

If you’ve filled out a contact form or quote form, we’ll ask a few more questions to design your perfect storage solution together. These questions will help our sales team match your needs with the ideal type of building for your family. Then, we will send you the appropriate brochures to pick out all of your aesthetic details, like siding and trim colors.

Questions to Consider

Here are some of the questions our sales team might ask you to find your ideal storage barn.

  • How do you plan to use this storage building?
  • What’s your budget?
  • Do you have any HOA concerns?
  • Do you have any yard space concerns?
  • Do you want loft space?
  • What building features are at the top of your priority list?

How Payments Work

After we’ve finalized your order, we’ll send you an invoice and begin construction on your new shed. We require a 10% deposit for cash sales or two payments for rent-to-own. At Raber Storage Barns, we offer three convenient ways to pay for the remainder of your building. If you have the cash on hand, you can pay with a 10% deposit on order and the remaining 90% on the day of your delivery. If you’d like to open a new line of credit, we’ve partnered with RTO National to offer flexible financing with an approved credit check. Lastly, if you’re interested in a payment plan without a credit check, we offer in-house rent-to-own plans for all of our buildings. You’ll need two payments up front and the first recurring payment is due 30 days after delivery.

What You Need to Do Before Delivery

There are a few steps you’ll need to take before we can deliver your shed. You’ll need to ensure there’s clearance of 2 feet more than the width of your shed for it to be delivered. This means measuring the distance between you and your neighbors’ houses, trees, or other things that may obstruct our path. If you have a fence, it will need to be removed temporarily. We take care to damage your lawn as little as possible, so our deliveries are made by a shed mule, keeping our trailers off your lawn.

The plot where you’ll place the shed should be trimmed back of any overhanging branches or other obstructions. For the plot itself, we recommend a level spot of your lawn, on a gravel pad at least 2 feet wider in each direction. If you’d like to make it a little sturdier, a concrete pad with the exact same dimensions as your shed will do well. We know several contractors in Indiana that can help you with this, if you need it. If you don’t want to create a pad yourself or hire a contractor, our delivery drivers can provide concrete blocks at an additional cost to help level your shed.

Have Any Questions? Give Us a Call!

Still have some questions about the steps after you request a quote? Feel free to give us a call at 812.486.2555 or you can wait for our sales team to contact you. We’d be happy to help!